AthTek Skype Recorder is a powerful tool used to record both video and audio Skype calls. The program is pretty much simple and it’s compatible with windows 7, windows 8.1, windows 2000, windows XP, and windows Vista. Not only can it record video and audio calls, but will also record your Skype chats and save them on your computer. It will record calls automatically immediately you make a call. We find this app ideal for private calls as well as personal use, since it gives high quality sound every time you make a call with it, with all the talk of how this app is a must have, it’s also good to note that it stores audio Skype calls in FLAC, MP3, WMA formats and video calls in AVI formats. Furthermore, this recorder has two versions; first is free trial version, then second is professional version. The first one is freeware, so it offers only 10 minutes, and then professional is unlimited and costs $29.95. But, do not over look the free version – just because it allows you record for a few minutes. It helps you to have a test call with friends and also see if the way is performs is perfect for your needs. The process to test call with it is actually really simple. Just download and you will be able to record for the minutes offered to you.
- It comes with a hidden mode feature which is great for parental control purpose – and will have all your Skype conversation recorded no matter what.
- It records both sides of the call automatically – whatever you see will definitely appear in the video and the production will be of high quality, so you can proudly playback in the future
- The app also includes advanced File Transfer Protocol Uploader for power users, please note:, only those with an account can go ahead to upload their Skype calls, if you don’t have one, it’s high time you create one so that you don’t miss out on the fun.
How to use AthTek
Downloading this software could not be any easier because it is completely direct and here is how to get this app to your computer
- Download the software from the official AthTek website.
- Once the app finishes installing, launch it.
- you will receive a notification saying Allow access
- Simply click on the Allow access and the software will get access to work from Skype
- However, you may not receive the notification sometimes
- So, alternatively you go to Skypes directory and click on the skpye.exe
- After you select run as administrator.
- Repeat the steps to the program, then you will a notification
- So, after that, you make a Skype call and the app will begin to record automatically
- The free trial version is not reliable since it hangs sometimes during your Skype call recording session, if you have your cash and also want quality results – you would rather upgrade and start recording your private calls.
Vodburner for Skype Review
G Recorder Review
Evaer for Skype Review
CallNote for Skype Review
TalkHelper Call Recorder Review
Pamela for Skype review
Mp3 Skype review
ifree for Skype review
Amolto for Skype review